martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Welcome to Spaces and (re)constructions

Hello everyone.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Enrique, a PhD student from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, this blog has been conceived to be a reflection of my daily studies as a doctoral student.

My dissertation is entitled Bioactants and Biopolitics in the Surveillance and Preparedness Projects of the European Union, so here I am go to write about some problematics related with biopolitics, pandemics, outbreaks and the biotic, in wide terms.

You are welcome and you can discuss with your comments, all points will be thankful in order  to enhance my studies and to share the work that other researchers are carrying out.

You can follow me:

At Twitter: @ebaes

At Academia.edu

At ResearchGate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario